Clear skin is everything to both men and women. It enhances one’s appeal and boosts confidence. It can make a person attractive, can lower insecurities, and many more.
However, achieving and maintaining clear skin can be a headache. It is a lifelong process that requires a lot of time, effort, and patience. There are also many factors to weigh in mind along the way. Knowing the factors that affect your skin is a great start. Read on for more information!
Factors that Affect your Clear Skin
Of course, you use the best skincare products. Perhaps, you have an ideal regimen. Unfortunately, it is not enough to maintain that natural glow. A balanced diet is critical. Whether you’re fond of seafood, cold beverages, or spicy food, switch to a protein-rich diet.
Climate can also be your enemy when it comes to your skincare. Did you know that cold or even dry climate can cause eczema? Yes, it’s true! In fact, it can irritate acne and other skin problems in some circumstances.
Too much sun exposure can also have damaging effects on your skin. The UV rays can cause skin pigmentation, cancer, and other serious complications. When going to the office or mall, apply some cream. Or bring an umbrella to get extra protection.
Commercial products such as soaps and moisturizers can also exacerbate your skin. While it’s tempting to try the cheapest solutions on the market, be willing to spend more bucks on your skincare regimen. It’s important to watch out for harmful chemicals and additives to avoid rashes and irritation.
Tips to Get Rid of Stubborn Spots and Achieve Clear Skin
You have pimples, acne, or other stubborn blemishes. Then, don’t panic! It’s now time to assess your skincare regimen. Do you use an unwashed makeup brush? Is your pillowcase dirty? Do you suffer from allergic reactions? Whatever the case may be, try to examine your regimen as early as now.
Before another pimple comes out, here are some experts-recommended tips you should follow.
- Wash your Face Before Bed. You probably have a stressful and long day at work. But it’s not an excuse to forget to wash your face before taking a rest. If you are super exhausted, use cleansing wipes and other hypoallergenic options instead.
- Use an Oil-Absorbing Moisturizer. The hair needs a moisturizing agent to control the frizz and breakage. Your skin is no exception. In fact, a moisturizer can play a crucial role. What kind of a moisturizing solution that matches your unique needs? Well, direct your attention to products that can absorb oil.
- Don’t Take Shortcuts. Wash your face. However, most people get it done fast. Make sure to do it within 45 seconds via enough amount of face wash to clear dirt and remove oil. Although you’re exhausted from a pile of paper works, be patient because the results are a good source of pride and joy.
- Remove the Cleanser. Leftover cleanser causes extra dirt and oil. Don’t forget to rinse your skin with tepid water. As soon as it feels smooth and firm, proceed to your next skincare routine. Remember that hot water can dry the skin while cold one closes the pores.
- Be Gentle and Take Your Time. Hard Scrubbing makes the skin rough and prone to rashes. Whether you’re using harsh washcloths or scrubs, look for smooth alternatives. You can also use your hands. But make sure they are clean to avoid the transfer of acne-causing oil and dirt.
- Never Skip Washing your Face every Morning. You, perhaps, have been using hair styling products for months now. Did you know that your pillowcase absorbs the chemicals and other additives from these products? That’s why you have to take that morning shower to remove the dirt from your pores.
- It’s Better to Exfoliate. Our skin develops layers of dead skin cells over time. While it blocks your pores, it can affect your perfect glow. In order to get rid of dead skin cells, products with lactic acids and alpha hydroxy are worth the investment. With proper and gentle use, a radiant look is fulfilling.
- Avoid Touching Your Face. Our hands touch dirty stuff, from smartphones, coins to books. So, never touch your face unless you wash your hands to lessen the risk of blemishes, pimples, or rashes.
- Incorporate the 3-Step Solution into Your Skincare Regimen. Acne is common to men and women during puberty stage. But don’t worry! There are various solutions to take advantage of. Dermatologists recommend the use of a three-step regimen. From salicylic acid cleanser, a benzoyl peroxide spot solution to an effective moisturizer, you can see a big difference with your skin.
Benzoyl peroxide is responsible for fighting the acne-causing bacteria. Since it has a strong exfoliating effect, it can cause some peeling. But it is not ideal for patients with extreme cases of acne. It is available in most drugstores, and you can make a purchase without a prescription.
From creams, acne washes to gels. They are packed with benzoyl peroxide. Don’t use creams with a higher dose of benzoyl peroxide unless you have a doctor’s prescription.
Salicylic acid, on the contrary, dries out the skin, which in turn can make dead skin cells fall in no time. As with benzoyl peroxide, it is perfect for simple cases of acne. Aside from a good drying effect, it can lead to peeling and redness. So, don’t be surprised when your face peels off.
- Don’t Pop Pimples. Popping has been a practice for some adolescents. If you’re tempted to pop pimples, it’s not safe. In fact, it can cause serious infections. The best treatment is to dab a sulfur solution to affected areas every morning and at night. While it reduces the inflammation, it allows the zit to disappear as quickly as possible.
- 8 Hours of Sleep is Ideal. Working more than 8 hours a day is stressful. A person without enough rest is prone to a high level of body stress, imbalanced hormones, and unhealthy skin. Instead of going to a bar after work, go home, and sleep. No matter how complicated your profession, you will look inspired and radiant all the time.
Searching for more skincare tips? Don’t look further than https://divabikini.com/! They have different information that will match your expectations! You can also check out their Twitter and Facebook Page for more information!