Scalloped Potatoes are a classic dish with layers of potatoes and rich creamy cheese sauce on repeat! The ingredients are simple in these Scalloped Potatoes recipe but they are the perfect from scratch side dish for most any meal.
- 3 medium red potatoes
- 3 medium yellow potatoes
- 3 medium purple potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sprig rosemary leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash the potatoes and thinly slice with a mandolin or sharp knife.
- Lightly coat a 9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Layer the potatoes in the baking dish, mixing the colors together.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with the rosemary and salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake an additional five to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Source: PeruvianPower Foods by Manuel Villacorta, MS RD.
One Comment on “Tri-Colored Scalloped Potatoes”
I was so confused about what to buy, but this makes it unaedstdnrable.