Garlic roasted green beans are a great side dish for holiday dinners or any time you need a quick side dish that’s simple to make. You only need a handful of ingredients and a few minutes of prep time before you pop the green beans in the oven.
- 2 pounds garden fresh green beans trimmed and washed
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grab eight cloves of garlic (a little less or more for your desired garlic taste) and peel them. Use a garlic press, it’s easier and faster to press garlic than to mince it with a knife. Spread the green beans into an even layer on a baking sheet. Sprinkle the pressed garlic over the top along with some olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss the beans with the other ingredients to coat them evenly.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes, or until green beans are browned and cooked.