Roasted cauliflower is great on its own, but with the savory spice of this garlic curry it becomes absolute perfection.
Roasted Cauliflower in Garlic Curry
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 168
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 20g
Saturated Fat 12g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 16g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 large head (about 2 pounds) fresh cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2. In an 8-inch-square glass casserole, coat the cauliflower with olive oil. Roast for 10 minutes, until cauliflower just begins to turn golden.
- 3. While cauliflower is cooking, combine onion, garlic, ginger, coconut milk, curry powder, white pepper, and salt.
- 4. Pour coconut milk mixture over the cauliflower, cover loosely with foil, and roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until cauliflower is tender. Remove from oven and stir in cilantro. Season with salt and pepper, and serve immediately.
Natural Solutions Magazine - dedicated to teach people how to live better https://naturalsolutionsmag.com/