This quick and easy-to-make recipe is packed with flavor. Whip it up before your next holiday party to impress everyone!
Roasted Almonds with Coriander, Chili, and Olive Oil
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 967
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 28g
Monounsaturated Fat 72g
Total Carbohydrates 53g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups blanhced almonds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 to 3 small fried red chili peppers
- 2 generous pinches of sea salt
- In a hot sauté pan, add olive oil and almonds until golden brown.
- Mix in other ingredients. Serve hot.
Natural Solutions Magazine - dedicated to teach people how to live better https://naturalsolutionsmag.com/