This quick and easy-to-make recipe is packed with flavor. Whip it up before your next holiday party to impress everyone!
Roasted Almonds with Coriander, Chili, and Olive Oil
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 967
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 115g
Saturated Fat 9g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 28g
Monounsaturated Fat 72g
Total Carbohydrates 53g
Dietary Fiber 25g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups blanhced almonds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 to 3 small fried red chili peppers
- 2 generous pinches of sea salt
- In a hot sauté pan, add olive oil and almonds until golden brown.
- Mix in other ingredients. Serve hot.
Natural Solutions Magazine - dedicated to teach people how to live better https://naturalsolutionsmag.com/