These mini cakes are as cute as they are delicious.
1 cup Pamela’s Artisan Flour Blend
1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon soda
¼ teaspoon salt
⅓ cup unsalted butter
½ cup sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup sour cream
1½ cups powdered sugar
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 tablespoons water
Orange food coloring
Licorice twists for stems
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease pan.
- Mix first 5 ingredients. Beat butter with sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and sour cream alternately in two batches.
- Bake in center of oven for 25 minutes in mini-Bundt pan.
- To make the glaze, combine all ingredients except licorice (you can make natural orange food coloring from fresh carrot juice, if you desire).
- When cakes are cool, dip into glaze and coat completely, then add licorice stems.