Are you looking for some simple sides that will be a big hit for your next event. These appetizers are sure to be a hit- whether at your next party or simple family gathering.
Avocado Deviled Eggs with Bacon and Blue Cheese
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp bacon crumbles
- 3 tbsp blue cheese crumbles
- Cut hard boiled eggs lengthwise and empty yolks into a bowl
- Add mayonnaise and dijon mustard
- Peel and cut the avocado. Add the avocado and lime juice to the egg mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Mash until smooth. I used a large fork but you can also use your food processor.
- Use a piping bag to fill the eggs.
- Top with bacon crumbles and blue cheese