Mix things up at your next holiday party with these coconut apricot truffles. The fruity taste of the apricot is the perfect flavor for these sweet treats.
Coconut Apricot Truffles
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1014
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 27g
Monounsaturated Fat 68g
Total Carbohydrates 267g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 1/2 cup shelled raw almonds
- 2 cups dried, unsweetened apricots
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Mist first four ingredients in a food processor until a ball is formed.
- Form into smaller, 1-inch balls. Roll in Coconut.
Natural Solutions Magazine https://naturalsolutionsmag.com/