As summer comes to an end, we’re reaching for our favorite salad recipes for refreshing meals. This beet, pear, and cranberry salad is sure to hit the spot.
- 3 beets, peeled and cubed
- 2/3 cup peach jam
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 Bartlett pears, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Steam beets in a colander until tender, about 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a saucepan, heat jam, lime juice, and Dijon mustard over low heat and stir until blended.
- In a large bowl, mix together the beets, pears, cranberries, and warm peach sauce. Toss well to coat.