Even if you choose to get your wedding makeup done by the most famous professional, it’s hard to look your best with a tired skin. To show yourself as the star of your wedding, the topmost thing is to have youthful skin that reflects your natural glow.
To get the glow that turns heads, why not choose natural beauty tips?
When your bridal party needs fun bridesmaid dresses and you’re busy shopping for your big day, make the most of your wedding preparations by enhancing your inner beauty.
Not sure how to begin the pre-wedding beauty regime?
These natural wedding beauty secrets are worth a try!
- Get That Electric Smile Back
You don’t want to be the bride with stained teeth, of course. If your wedding day is only a few days left, try this natural remedy to get pearly white teeth: rub your teeth with strawberries, lemon, or banana peels. Once done, immediately rinse with water.
Also, incorporate carrots and other raw vegetables into your daily diet as these super foods effectively remove stains from the teeth.
- Get A Flat Tummy
Having a flat tummy that doesn’t peek from the wedding gown is every bride’s dream.
But if the clock is ticking and you can’t find a way to shed those extra pounds in a few days, worry not!
There are natural foods that help you drastically lose weight. See these useful tips that require only a couple of ingredients:
- Soak a teaspoon of basil (black) seeds in a glass of water. Add a teaspoon of honey and mix it for a minute. Drink this mixture on empty stomach for a week.
- Consume a teaspoon of aloe vera gel daily before any of your meals.
- Add 2 teaspoons of cumin seeds in a glass of water. Let it be there overnight. In the morning, boil this mixture and drink it in replacement for tea.
Following these tips will amaze you! But before trying these out, consult your doctor to make sure the ingredients suit your body.
Besides this, stay away from foods that contain a higher amount of sodium (e.g. sauces, chips, salted peanuts, and other salty foods). Strictly follow this rule at least a week before the wedding day. This way, you’ll be able to lose 5 pounds in just a week!
- Make Your Own Makeup Remover With Natural Ingredients
Nobody wants to see acne appearance on their skin when the wedding day is only a week behind. However, using chemical-based makeup removers may hurt your skin in the form of acne, marks, and even pigmentation.
To avoid getting into this trouble, it’s better to adapt natural ways of removing makeup. Here’s what you should do:
- Combine a quarter cup of extracted aloe vera gel, 2 teaspoons of glycerine, and a teaspoon of castile soap into a cup of rose water.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Now, apply this solution onto your skin and massage over the face in circular motions. After this, wipe off the makeup with a cloth.
- Firm Your Face With A Natural Face Mask
A healthy, moisturized, tight skin is all a bride wants to show off her beauty on her big day. Unbelievable but true, this natural mask recipe can do the trick:
- Combine two egg whites with two tablespoons of yogurt.
- Mix both ingredients together. Spread this healthy mask onto the entire face.
- Leave the mask on for fifteen minutes and then wash off with warm water.
The best thing about this face mask: a single application will reveal the difference!
Now that you know all the beauty secrets prior to your wedding day, start applying them from today. While doing so, don’t forget to relax, order bulk blue candy for your wedding party, and share the wedding dreams with your bridesmaids!