What could be better than a cup of cocoa on a cold winter day? A cup of cocoa that is dairy-free, uses high protein Orgain almond milk, and has a hint of peppermint, of course.
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 31
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 65g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 1/4 cup Orgain Unsweeted Protein Almond Milk
- 1/4 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Mini candy canes and marshmallows for garnish
- In a small sauce pan heat almond milk over medium heat.
- Add semi-sweet chocolate chips and peppermint extract and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite mug and and top with a fluffy marshmallow and mini candy cane.
Natural Solutions Magazine http://naturalsolutionsmag.com/