These fish tacos are perfect for a light summer dinner. Add some cayenne pepper to give this delicious meal an extra kick!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 960
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 108g
Saturated Fat 57g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 12g
Monounsaturated Fat 34g
Total Carbohydrates 32g
Dietary Fiber 7g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 pounds tilapia fillets, thawed (about 8 pieces)
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Blue or yellow corn taco shells
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped fresh tomato
- Green onions, thinly sliced
- Shredded Monterey Jack or sharp cheddar cheese
- Thaw tilapia.
- In a small bowl, mix cumin, salt, and cayenne pepper. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of fish.
- Heat large frying pan, adding about a tablespoon of coconut oil. Fry fish until golden brown and flesh begins to flake.
- Transfer fish to medium bowl, toss with lime juice and break into small pieces.
- Fill warmed taco shells with fish and toppings.
Natural Solutions Magazine http://naturalsolutionsmag.com/