This flavorful recipe offers ingredients that will give you the energy-boost you need. Find other adrenal-friendly recipes here.
Black Bean Salad
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 9g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 31g
Dietary Fiber 8g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained, rinsed, and chilled
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 scallion, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced jalapeno
- 1/4 teaspoon dried cilantro
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- Mix everything but the cheese in a bowl.
- Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for an hour before serving for best flavor.
- Add cheese just before serving.
Natural Solutions Magazine http://naturalsolutionsmag.com/